All Unbound programs are multi-disciplinary (all fields), and we invite undergraduate and postgraduate, domestic and international students at RMIT to apply.
No previous travel experience or academic prerequisites are required.
A $3,000 New Colombo Plan (NCP) mobility grant is available for Australian citizens completing a Bachelor’s or Bachelor's Honours degree and wishing to participate in the India, Nepal, Myanmar or Thailand programs.
You may also apply for an OS-HELP loan of up to $7,998 for travel in Asia (subject to eligibility). Find more information and the application form here.
For most undergraduate faculties at CQU, Unbound programs fulfill the academic credit requirements of an elective course. For more information, please email Samantha Ambridge at: email@example.com
Note for Engineering Students:
These programs are eligible for 80 hours of professional engineering work experience. Find out for more information here: Engineering Work Experience
*Programs may satisfy work experience for other disciplines as well. Contact your faculty for more information.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUNDING
1. Choose a program and apply for it right here!
2. Find out about your eligibility for work experience or academic credit:
3. Contact Samantha Ambridge for information about receiving academic credit and scholarship/funding opportunities.
4. Look into securing an OS-HELP loan from the Australian Government here.
5. Pack your bags and get ready for an experience you’ll never forget!
WHERE CAN I GO WITH UNBOUND?
Applications for Winter 2019 are NOW OPEN!