All Unbound programs are multi-disciplinary (all fields), and we invite undergraduate and postgraduate, domestic and international students at ANU to apply.
No previous travel experience or academic prerequisites are required.
A $3,000 New Colombo Plan (NCP) mobility grant is available for Australian citizens completing a Bachelor’s or Bachelor's Honours degree and wishing to participate in the Nepal or Thailand programs. Once you have been accepted into an Unbound program, you will be contacted by the RMIT Global Experience Office with more information about your eligibility.
You may also apply for an OS-HELP loan of up to $8,149 for travel in Asia (subject to eligibility). Find more information and the application form here.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUNDING
1. Apply for your chosen program right here.
2. Apply for Work Experience or Academic Credit through your School
3. Contact ANU GLOBAL PROGRAMS for more information about your eligibility for an NCP mobility grant.
4. Find more information about an OS-HELP Loan and fill out an application form.
5. Pack your bags and get ready for the experience of a lifetime!
WHERE CAN I GO WITH UNBOUND?
Applications for Summer 2019/2020 are NOW OPEN!